If you are looking at the house to call it home or want to put your step on a property ladder to become an investor, we have the latest tips and expertise to make it a reality for you.
To find out about buying or building a home or reviewing your existing home loan
Parties involved in getting you your home
- Your Trusted Mortgage Adviser
- Real Estate Agent
- Building Inspector
- Registered Valuer
Different types of home loans:
- Fixed home loan
- Variable home loan
- Flexible home loan
Watch a two minutes video about the company
Ways to get the deposit for your home:
- Genuine savings
- Kiwisaver ( currently for the first home buyers only, please contact your KiwiSaver provider to know your options)
- First Home Buyer Grant ( Please contact Housing New Zealand to know your eligibility)
- Gift money from the family members
- Using equity from your current property to buy another property
FAQ’s for Home Loans:
Can I get a loan when I am on a work permit?
You need to be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen to be eligible to get a home loan. If you have 2 years of work permit and your spouse is a permanent resident or a citizen you could be eligible with a minimum 20% deposit. Please contact the team as lending criteria change from time to time.
How long do I need to be in the Kiwisaver to use the funds towards my deposit of the first home?
You need to be contributing to your Kiwisaver for a minimum of 3 years continuously to be eligible. To know your eligibility you need to contact your Kiwisaver provider
How much can I expect from my home grant?
Please contact Housing New Zealand to know your eligibility
Is registered valuation compulsory when buying your first home?
Bank will require a registered valuation in two instances. Either you have less than 20% deposit or in case if you are buying a property off-plan or getting a home and land package.
Your 6 Step cycle of home loan with the Team of 0800Rachna Mortgages and Insurances
- Take a free consultation to know your borrowing capacity relevant to your situation
- If you are ready , your adviser will Seek a pre-approval from the Bank for you
- Start the search for your potential home, based on your requirements
- Put your conditional offer the on house you like and do your due diligence before you go unconditional on your contract
- Arrange for Life insurance to protect you and your family before the settlement
- Get the keys for your home on the settlement date